Saturday, September 25, 2010

At The Movies

So, a couple hours ago, I was watching Letters to Juliet, and I fell deeply in love with the movie, the characters, the set, the places, the soundtracks, EVERYTHING! It's soooo romantic! It's a great movie, and it's making me wishing I had a life JUST like that. Exciting, romantic.. But truth be told, life isn't always that exciting and--particularly--romantic. Specially in MY life. Well, sure sometimes there are moments that took my breath away, moments that made my heart skipped a beat, blah blah, but most of the time, my life is kinda dull.. Now, watching that movie made me realize something, the characters in the movie, any kind of movie, don't live their whole life. We watch the best part, that's because it's worth paying for, it's worth talking about, it's worth being watched! If there's a world where the all the people is a movie character, I'm sure their life's not far different from us.

For example, Letters to Juliet. It's only when she decided to go to Verona her life gets exciting. Before that? She's just working as a fact checker. So I guess I shouldn't be so down about not having an exciting life. I love this life, it's just I hate it when things got out of my hands, but then again, don't we all?

No comments: