Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life is definitely NOT easy

You got that right! My blog title suits this post better than ever! It's been three years since the first and the last time we met. I dunno about him, but I sure did-or does?-have some feelings for him. Well, life is not getting easier when I left him in Japan. At first, I thought I'd never see him again and that's okay. It's just a week stand, of course not a one-night stand because I'm too young way back then, and I would never do a one-night stand anyway... Anyway, my days in Jakarta after that is not as easy as people thought it was. Of course my friends know about this, and they often joke about it and everything. I'm cool with that. But every night, I wished to God Jesus to let me see him again for the second time in my life. And when I do, I'll ask him whether the feeling's mutual or not. Yesterday, just like my post before, I found him. OMG. I don't know what to say. Today, just like a few minutes before I wrote this post, I opened facebook and there he was. My friend request is approved. Wow. I mean, he didn't even approve me on MSN. Or maybe, he  just doesn't do instant messaging on MSN. Well, who knows right?
So, life is not easy because now he's back. I mean, first things first, I don't know if that feeling three years ago was real or was just a little girl's crush on some older cute and very very nice guy. Second, he-i think, and he had said it before-already has a girlfriend. Third, I'm afraid he's not what I'm expected him to be. I mean, of course he's nice, but really. Western and Eastern are so different, it's like west to east-DUH?-north to south, and heaven to earth. So, maybe he's being really really nice and not 'western' at all because at that moment, he was with children under age, whose most of them are from Asia. Argh. It's driving me crazy.
I also saw Tasia, already making a contact with him. He replied. I mean, what if I did the same thing and he doesn't reply?
>.<

No comments: