Sunday, June 28, 2009

5 Things

So, today I decided to contact him. I dunno if he'll reply or not, though. Uum. I guess, I won't know until a few days or years from now. Hehe. And a few minutes before I write this, I chatted with some guy, and I found him similar to Berry. Hoho.
Anyway, Velia gave me this homework I-apparently-need to do. Hehe. So, here it is^^


5 THINGS FOUND IN MY BAG
Pencil case
Cellphone
Wallet
Books
Optional things. Hehe.

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY PURSE
Cellphone
Wallet
Sunglasses
Sunblock
..I guess that's all. =)

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM
My Juju and friends!
My bed
My bedcover
My Desk
My Computer, I guess

5 THINGS I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
Go around the world with no money limitation
Tell the people I don't like to just go away face-to-face
Work in teenager age and made my career in the mid twenties
Have an older boyfriend who already has a brilliant future
Make my parents a really big house with lots of people who work there to help my parents

5 THINGS I CURRENTLY TO
plurking
chatting with JG
facebooking
blogging
that's just about all the things I've done in the last hour.

So, this homework goes to..
Rena and Mandy
^^
Enjoy your homework, girls!

1 comment:

Tolush said...

Hi…



Ada info penting banget nih.. Tahun ini Jawaban.Com kembali mengadakan event gede-gedean untuk Para Bloger Kristen, yaitu Christian Indonesian Blogger Festival 2009 (CIBfest 2009). CIBfest kali ini bertema "Menjadi Jawaban Melalui Kreativitas Yang Berdampak". Ada hadiah berupa uang tunai Rp. 15 Juta Rupiah untuk 3 orang pemenang.Pastikan kamu ikutan juga Writing Competitionnya, siapa tahu hasil tulisan kamu terpilih untuk dibukukan! Yupz, Jawaban.Com bekerjasama dengan PT. Elex Media Komputindo akan menerbitkan buku kumpulan karya finalis CIBfest. Kamu ingin ikut terlibat dalam event ini? Caranya gampang dan Gratis!!! Ayo buruan daftar!! Pendaftaran terakhir tgl 30 Agustus 2009 loh.. Jadi log on langsung ke www.cibfest.jawaban.com



Di tunggu yaaa….. God Bless…