Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Best Lazy Saturday Ever!

Okay. First of all, this is the last free weekend in my eleventh grade year. It has been a blast, really. I woke up at 8, sleepyfully sleep again until 10 or so. After really feeling like I just got a booze, I left my bed and went to my big brother's room to see what he's doing. Well, apparently, my little brother also had woken up and already playing GTA San Andreas in this computer-which is his now, since my big bro got a new HP notebook. My big brother was playing Chess Titans in his brand new notebook. So I went on to my parents' room and turned on the TV. I watched the TV for about 2 hours. Today we (me, Mandy, and Kaka) were supposed to go to the mall to buy Karina some gift for her birthday and probably having fun on the last weekend where we can be free from exams hell. Well, we didn't though. After awhile, Mandy said she couldn't go, Kaka said her stomach wasn't feeling well.. and me? I definitely would love to stay home and do nothing but watching MONK. Hehe. So that's it. I had it. I finally had my Saturday spent indoor, all day, just watching that obsessive-compulssive disorder detective named Adrian Monk. I already watched the first until the fourth season, which I just finished last Tuesday, the fourth season I mean. So, today I watch the fifth season, but I didn't finished it because I fell asleep in the middle of disc 3.. So, yeah, that's pretty much my Monk-marathon weekend ends. Oh, that didn't quiet finished up my day though. I woke up and played the dvd over again. Hehe.
Well, tomorrow also may be a lazy day. But since Monday is after Sunday, I can't really have fun on Sunday. So.. yea, maybe it's gonna be boring. For what it's worth, I'm really having the best lazy Saturday ever! And you're right, I AM in love with Monk ^^

1 comment:

arch_angelz said...

wow... Ur English has improved!! Yay!! Sayang bgt kmaren gak jadi pergi... T_T Hikz...
Padahal enak klo sore2, adem, beli es goyang, hehehe... :D