Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Last World

Funny thing about this post is I'm taking the title from something funny that happened yesterday. After school, Felix and I were making GLOS5 'Great Wall of SMAK5'. Long story short, as we're making GLOS5, Laura,  Rena, and Evelyn came along and helped us. Then, Laura-maybe-got bored and started a game. Something like hangman but not exactly hangman.. I remember she called it something potato or potato something. I don't remember too well. Anyway, as we were playing that game, Laura gave us a clue. It's a movie title. It went like this:
_ _ _ | _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _
Well, after we guess, it turned out to be THE LAST WORLD. We noticed there was no movie titled The Last World.. So we told her that maybe it was The Lost World.. She agreed. She forgot. Hehe.
Anyway, the connection between that title and the content of the post today is basically the last 'world' of eleventh grade. Yep. Eleventh grade gonna be over soon. I haven't really have much fun at this eleventh grade, though. I envy them whose eleventh grade are great. Well, basically, this eleventh grade is filled with laugh. I can feel my face getting more flexible from all that laughing. Hehe. And I scored the best number in the world for math test about limit! I mean, I never got 100 for MATH TEST. Hehe. And I just did, in this eleventh grade. So I cannot say that this grade is sucks either. It's quite good, but not my favorite =) And not to mention my crazy classmates. Well, at least few of them. The rest is... well... better not to mention this anyway.
So, today, Kris Allen won the American Idol. I know Mandy is very upset about this.. But I must say, I like Kris better than Adam.. Sorry Mandy =( But I know that Adam's also a very very good singer and I won't be surprised if his album is gonna be out soon and become a great hit. Hehe. Well.. I guess I better hurry back copying Kaka's note of Economy and History. Hehe. But you know what? Here's a thought.. If I get bored and lazy doing this, maybe I'll just copy it with a copier. It'll cost a fortune, but.. what the heck? Hehe =)

3 comments:

arch_angelz said...

hikz... (still upset)
oh well, what the heck T_T...

Just a GIRL.. said...

huahahahaha...the last world..

efka said...

@arch_angelz: sabarr yaa mamm.. i'm truly sorry for youu =(