Friday, June 04, 2010

(un)certain

Malem-malem.. Huah. Tadi gw nonton Private Practice and it was awesome :D i just love the way they mix Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice like that. And by the way that episode ends, I think next week's episode's gonna be another mix :D Anyways, gw nonton bagaimana perasaan Charlotte melihat Cooper being so close to Violet. And it strikes me. Ok, mungkin that's exactly how she feels knowing I'm quite close with her boyfriend, which happens to be my friend. Girls are sometimes, very possessive. Being a girl, I should've known better.

And if there's anything I learned from life, life is a funny thing. So strange, no one could ever explain what's really going on. Some people thought they know everything, but sadly for these people, they don't. They just think they do. And I don't want to be part of these people. I want to be dumb for the rest of my life, so I can learn every single thing all over again. There's no certainty in this world. There's no black and white. Everything is gray everything is uncertain. Even someday the sun gonna rise from the west. Even someday people are gonna fly to the moon as holiday. See my point here? But you know what, this is just part of my thoughts. As I said, nothing is certain. Not even this post..

5 comments:

Muh.Ahsan said...

Opening in indonesian, and ever after in english... (doh)

efka said...

and something wrong?

Just a GIRL.. said...

yups you right...life is uncertain..yesterday is a past, tommorow is a mystery and today is a gift(kung fu panda)..hehehehe

Silvie said...

menggunakan banyak bahasa kn gk salah.. malah bisa buat si pembaca jadi gk bosen dan terlihat bahwa penulis lebih ekspresif.

efka said...

wedee cippp. haha