Saturday, November 01, 2008

Maybe

Maybe he was right. K'Doge, I mean. Sometimes we lost our skills on doing something. Look at me now, I've been sitting in front of my Luvberry (my computer's name) for almost two hours and I still came up with nothing for the optional booklet layout design. Sometimes I can really hate myself when this happens. Well, not to mention some people that keep pissing me off these days. Well, I'm done for two of my bestas that made me upset yesterday, but this? He's the sunshine in the evening yesterday, and now, he's a dead moon in the starter of the day. He just canceled our 'best-friends-movies' time which we arranged yesterday, for a 'my-another-besties-ask-me-to-watch-HSM3-with-them' time. And that just arranged this morning, maybe like 10 minutes ago. And this movie watching have to be canceled 'till next week. And guess what? I have a pretty good feeling that he WON'T even remember. Shoot. I dunno what's happening with me these days. I keep turning to this person I don't want to be. I try to stop, but in the middle of all those, I ask myself, "Am I really turning to someone that I don't wanna be, or am I turning into the real me--which happens to be somebody I dislike--?"
I get upset easily, I pissed ppl off with my jokes, I spend less time with my besties, I spend more time with my another besties, I find it comfortable now near Ms. X--if u ever read my post about her before--, my mood gets down really fast and gets up really slow, and many more. I don't even know who I am anymore. Now, all questions like, "Is it just me, or everyone is feeling wonderfully happy whenever I'm upset?" keep swirling around my head. Well, apparently, the only people who haven't let me down these days are my classmates, my brothers, and Silvie and Veii. My parents keep pissing me off too, you know.
And with this losing-skills thingy, I'm becoming more frustrated. Becoming more curious. Becoming more and more depressed. At some point, I think I'll blow up.

2 comments:

admin said...

wadooohh..bahasa inggris ya..sek ya..aku lari ke google translate dulu..nanti kalo si om google udah translate, balik lagi ke sini..I'll be back :-)

Silvie said...

Gw rasa lo harus bisa membuat relax diri lo.. Klo udh tenang pasti semuanya bakal terlihat lebih baik!! And "something" di hari senin bakal ngbwt lo lbh santai (i've told u before)..
Hahahaha