Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Experience

Just like the title. Hehe. Yesterday, is kinda crazy. I'm full booked from the morning till the evening. Yesterday's morning, instead of getting my ass to school to see the education fair, I have to go to SMAK 1 in Tanjung Duren. Yea, The OSN thingy. The five of us (me, Laura, Rena, Grandee, and Melisa) made it. And that means every Saturday, started yesterday, we have to go there. After that, I have to attend this party. Jeffry's party in Pizza Hut MKG 3. Okay, it's not really a party. It's just a treat from Jeffry. He's 16 last Friday. Well, after that I went and swept around the mall to find a perfect present for Cindy. Whose party is that night. After that we (me, Laura, Rena) went home because Rena had a math course or something. At house, I wrapped all that gifts for Cindy, then I took a bath, relax a little bit, then Veii came. We chatted awhile before my dad was finally ready to take us to the mall.
In the mall, in front of Gokana Teppan, we waited for Laura. And ended up meeting Rena instead. Haha. And then, after Laura finally arrived, we signed the cards and got going to Sandwich Bakar, located in Gading Food City. We have lots of fun there. I sat between Gori and Veii. And after the treat finished (actually we went off a little bit earlier than the rest), we went around the mall again to find things. And we (me, Veii, Laura, Rena) ended up at Arithalia (that was almost 10 o'clock) and got a dress for every each one of us. Hehe. I almost got another black dress, but Laura find the pink one with the same style, so I took that pinky dress. Hehe. Well, that's my first time. Buying dress with my friends and home late with my friends, i mean. So it was definitely a new experience for me. Hehe.
And as if it wasn't enough, on the evening, a late one I suppose, I got to chat with him. Ahhh.. I'm sooo very happy^^v

No comments: